Corn Belt Telephone is a local Telecommunications provider for Wall Lake, Lake View, Carnarvon, Auburn and Sac City, Iowa. Founded in 1961 from the merging of several switching companies dating back to the turn of the century, our services have extended throughout the years to include, Local and Long Distance Telephone Services, Cable Television, High Speed Internet, Local Advertising and Security Camera Sales. (not all services are available in all areas) In addition to our now Certified Gig-Capable Fiber Optic Network in Wall Lake and Carnarvon, Iowa, we also operate an extensive Fiber Optic System in Lake View, Iowa, as well as deploy Wireless 3.65 Internet from several towers around the Sac, Western Calhoun and Northern Carroll County areas. We are currently building a Fiber Optic Network to extend these services to Sac City, Iowa, where our Fiber Internet, Cable TV and Telephone Services will soon be available.
Once the conversion occurs, you will need to re-scan or re-program your TVs to begin receiving your new digital channels. Additionally, if your TV set does not have a QAM tuner, you will not be able to receive the new signal.
All TVs are different in terms of the Auto-Program procedures. The following is a general guide, but the steps or terminology may be different for your model. Manuals are posted online on your model’s support page.
1) Using your remote or the buttons on the TV itself, locate the Menu or Home button.
2) Use the up, down or left and right buttons to move through the on screen menu and locate the Set Up or Settings menu.
3) Select System or Channels.
4) Select Program Channels, Auto-Program or Digital Scan.
5) Press Select, Enter or OK to start the scan. Wait until the scan is complete before manually changing your channels.