🚨***Wall Lake AND Lake View (around the lake) Cable TV Subscribers!***🚨
We are switching you over to the NEW Digital Cable TV System this morning. Remember, you will need to re-scan/reprogram your TVs to get all of your channels.
All TVs are different in terms of the Auto-Program procedures. The following is a general guide, but the steps or terminology may be different for your model. Manuals are posted online on your model’s support page.
HOW TO PERFORM AN AUTO-PROGRAM
1) Using your remote or the buttons on the TV itself, locate the Menu or Home button.
2) Use the up, down or left and right buttons to move through the on screen menu and locate the Set Up or Settings menu.
3) Select System or Channels.
4) Select Program Channels, Auto-Program or Digital Scan.
5) Press Select or Enter to start the scan. Wait until the scan is complete before manually changing your channels.
Additionally, if your TV set does not have a QAM tuner, you will not be able to receive the new signal. (If you are currently receiving the “dot” channels like 39.03 Me TV, 41.50 Grit, 39.01 KTIV etc, your TV most likely has the QAM tuner, and you will receive all the new channels.)